ATL, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates to join our winning team. With a reputation built on integrity, our team is dedicated to finding the best resources available. Discover how you can boost your career in engineering by taking a look at our open positions.
We take pride in having a highly experienced and responsive staff committed to quality and service.
Making an Impact
We’ve built a reputation for reliable engineering consultation and testing services in different sectors in Houston.
We’re committed to growing a staff based on individual qualifications, education, and experience.
Responsible, motivated people to work as soil, concrete, asphalt, masonry, and structural steel inspectors. NICET/ACI/AWS certifications are preferred, but we will train the right people. High school diplomas are also preferred but not required. These positions require basic mathematical and communication skills. To apply, please send your resume stating your current salary and availability.
ATL is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to perform professional administrative functions. The responsibilities for this position are as follow:
Essential job functions:
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Perform basic AP/AR
Sr. CEI Manager
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as top advisor on projects of large scope and complexity and is recognized as industry leader in the field.
- Provides marketing and business development support and may have considerable interaction with clients.
- This is primarily an advisory, not supervisory, position, but may have a small number of direct reports.
- Oversees the administration of projects during the construction cycle including technical, financial, and client satisfaction.
BA/BS + 12 Years of relevant experience within the Texas Transportation/CEI Industry or AA/AS (US) + 14 Years of relevant experience or HS/GED + 16 Years of relevant experience; including a minimum of four years of leadership
- Sufficient knowledge to Mange CEI Highway and Bridge Projects.
- Responsible for serving as Technical Lead on proposals
- Proficient at developing project scopes of work and fees, subcontracts, and contract agreements
- Understands the TxDOT procurement process
- Good working knowledge of most of the TxDOT District offices in Houston, Odessa, Abilene, San Angelo, Phar, El Paso, Lubbock, Childress, Amarillo, Corpus Christi.
- Develop relationships with TxDOT and other transportation agencies in support of CEI/CMI
- PE License Required
- TxDOT Pre-Certification for 11.1.1 and 11.2.1 (Preferred)